Sales Assistant | Prouds Belconnen
Prouds The Jewellers Belconnen, SH 53 WESTFIELD SHOPPINGTOWN, Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, Australia Req #102
Thursday, 6 May 2021
- Opportunity to grow your long-term retail career
- Join Australia’s largest family owned jewellery retailer
- Become a part of our 118 year legacy
We are renowned, high-quality and timeless
Are you a motivated sales superstar looking for more than just a job? Do you have an interest in all things sparkly? Are you looking for a challenge within a supportive and fast paced selling environment?
At Prouds the Jewellers, we are more than a business, we are family and we recognise every success and celebrate every achievement. We are renowned to our customers for providing high quality and timeless pieces of jewellery and, to our Team Members, we are known for creating an enjoyable and supportive working culture.
We recognise that everyone is unique and can make a difference. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and have a hunger for results, then join our Belconnen team as a Sales Professional.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional 1-on-1 selling skills whilst providing outstanding customer service experiences
- A proven track record of achieving beyond sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to work productively, individually and as part of a team
- Flexibility with working across our seven day store roster
What you will be doing:
- Creating professional and personalised service for our customers to find their ideal jewellery piece(s)
- Achievement of set sales targets and KPIs
- Completing in-house training to keep up to date with product knowledge, sales skills and policies & procedures
- Operational tasks including stock replenishment, ticketing of stock, customer repairs, merchandising and general housekeeping
Why you should work with us:
- Commission scheme to reward and recognise your success
- Generous staff discounts across our wide range of products
- National career opportunities and support for your career growth
- Opportunity to become a part of our 118 year history in Australia
If you are ready to take on this golden opportunity and become part of our legacy then apply online now!
As part of the JPL Recruitment process, the successful applicant/s will be required to complete a National Police Criminal History Check from the relevant State and/or Territory he/she resides in before they receive an Employment offer.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
- Job Family Retail Store Positions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Prouds The Jewellers Belconnen, SH 53 WESTFIELD SHOPPINGTOWN, Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, Australia