Store Manager | Angus & Coote Chatswood
Angus & Coote Chatswood, SH 415 WESTFIELD CHATSWOOD, Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia Req #95
Wednesday, 5 May 2021
- Australia’s largest family owned jewellery retailer with a 125 year history
- Lead your own team and store to success
- Commission and bonus schemes to reward your achievements
We are respected, luxurious and dazzling!
Do you enjoy seeing the delight on your customer’s face when you find the perfect product for them? Are you someone who enjoys driving your team and store to achieve beyond their goals? Do you have skills and experiences that you want to bring to a company where you are supported to shine?
At Angus & Coote we are the diamond and watch specialist, we are known for our unique and timeless craftsmanship. We are passionate about what we do and we believe our people are the key in delivering extraordinary and unique customer service experiences. Our Team Members understand that we don’t just sell, we become a part of our customers’ cherished moments.
If you are highly driven and thrive on challenges, with Angus & Coote Chatswood, you will have the opportunity to motivate within a customer led culture through execution and initiative in sales, service and success.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to provide unforgettable customer service experiences
- A proven track record of achieving beyond personal and store sales targets and KPIs
- Experience leading and training Team Members to succeed
- An interest, love and passion for working with luxurious products
What you will be doing:
- Creating professional and personalised experiences for our customers to add to their jewellery and watch collections
- Driving the store to achieve KPIs and sales targets by delivering exceptional customer service
- Recruiting, training and coaching Team Members to become selling superstars
- Leading by example to achieve your own personal targets whilst continuously seeking opportunities to maximise store sales
- Upholding high standards of store presentation, in-store safety and visual merchandising
- Completing administrative and operational requirements for the store
Why you should work with us:
- Commission and bonus schemes to reward and recognise your achievements
- Generous staff discounts across our range of products
- Work for a leading national jeweller with career development opportunities across Australia
- Autonomy to lead and grow the success of your own store and team
If you are looking for a career that truly shines, apply online now!
As part of the JPL Recruitment process, the successful applicant/s will be required to complete a National Police Criminal History Check from the relevant State and/or Territory he/she resides in before they receive an Employment offer.
Applications from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.
- Job Family Retail Store Positions
- Pay Type Salary
- Angus & Coote Chatswood, SH 415 WESTFIELD CHATSWOOD, Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia