Operations Performance and Projects Team Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a goal-orientated Operations Performance and Project Team Manager. In this exciting role, you will work closely with the Head of Brand Performance & Projects to deliver outcomes and analytics on end-to-end project delivery and business optimisation activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide timely and quality focused analytical data to facilitate business decision making and reoccurring reporting requirements
- Manage operational performance analytics and reporting to assist in optimisation of key processes and functions for all stakeholders
- Manage and inspire a team of Project Managers, Operational Coordinators and Administrative support functions, ensuring successful project and operational process delivery outcomes and outstanding customer service
- Develop project plans and schedules in line with best practice methodology which include all parts of the business involved in the project
- Support and encourage organic growth by working closely with the Operations Senior Leadership and the Finance teams
- Develop and implement new and optimised business initiatives
- Provide a clear and transparent communication to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality service is provided together with achieving service level targets
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Tertiary qualification in Business (or similar) – highly preferred
- Ideally a track record in a similar role in a complex environment
- Ideally relevant 6 Sigma experience and/or formal project management qualifications such as PMP or Price2
- Experience in supervising/managing maintenance programs at a national level
- Experience/exposure to electrical, refrigeration or construction work
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to priorities to manage a range of tasks and have strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to liaise with all levels within the organisation including Senior Management
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must have strong analytical skills and a high level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia