Reporting to the Country Manager this role offers an opportunity for a skilled proactive professional to provide outstanding customer experience to key stakeholders, while ensuring required budgets, performance measures and KPI’s are met.
- Effectively manage maintenance budgets & contractual agreements.
- Conduct audits verifying maintenance activities performed are in accordance with agreed scope and are 100% compliant with safety, risk assessment etc.
- Manage all landlord and property related issues ensuring sites are a safe and fully operational.
- Effectively manage minor projects e.g. warranties, retention, handover of new sites, upgrades.
- Provide effective and regular communication and support to Site Development, Retail support, Risk Management, Operations, Health & Safety, Compliance and Loss Prevention teams.
- Regularly provide reports and analysis of business performance to key stakeholders.
- Proven track record in exceptional customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Multi-site management experience and an understanding of retail operations
- Experience in managing service contracts and multiple suppliers
- Superior communication and people management skills
- Knowledge of building services, including refrigeration plants, air-conditioning, electrical, plumbing and general building facilities; desirable
- Proficiency in budget management and comprehension of financial reports
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 80
- New Zealand