Lead Full Stack Developer
We are recruiting for a Lead Engineer for a newly created Product Squad, who will be responsible for the end to end engineering to build and deliver a new SaaS product targeting the retail and services sector. This product will be one of the first as part of the SaaS product strategy within City, to complement our main FM service delivery. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver City’s product vision and strategy.
To be successful in the role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Be across all stages of the software development lifecycle and work closely with the Product Manager, Business Analyst and QA to ensure that we build the right thing, the right way, whilst meeting quality and non-functional standards such as reliability, security, scalability
- Be the custodian of the product architecture and adopt DevOps for delivery (CI/CD, automation testing, abundant telemetry, resilience)
- Be the custodian of defined principles and processes for software development within the product
- Mentor your direct team of 4-5 engineers and drive a culture of autonomy and ownership
- Support the team with hands on work on complex tasks and ensure best engineering practices are adopted whilst minimising tech debt
You will be / have:
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a relevant IT degree / diploma
- Proven experience above 5 years of hands on experience on the below tech stack
- Proven experience over 2 years as a Tech Lead, ideally in a product engineering team
- Full Stack Engineer over Microsoft stack on Azure and strong CI/CD skills over DevOps and micro services
- .NET Core 2.x+ (C#, ASP.NET Core and Web API)
- Entity Framework, EF Core, SQL Server/PostgreSQL
- RESTful APIs
- Angular 8+, Ionic, JS/CSS/HTML
Architecture, Framework and Principles : SOLID Principles, OOP, GoF Patterns, Microservices, Enterprise Architecture Patterns, Event Sourcing, TDD, BDD, SOA, RLS, Top 10 OWASP.
Cloud: Microsoft Azure or related cloud platform (WebApp Services, Terraform, Azure AD, KeyVault, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Dockers, AKS, Azure Blob Storage, Application Insights (or equivalent), Azure SQL (PaaS)
Agile and DevSecOps
- Azure Devops/Octopus Deploy/Jenkins, CI/CD, Creating Pipelines, Creating Artifacts (Nuget etc)
- Exposure to Scalable Agile like SAFe and Spotify model - Desirable
- SCRUM, Kanban and Lean - Desirable
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia