Technical Procurement Support Manager
The successful incumbent of this role will be responsible for the provision of technical expertise and resource to assist with the providing of technical procurement services to City’s customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on operational requirement in technical procurement such as but not limited to general quoting, order and invoice management, forecasting, supplier management and purchase order management
- Seek, develop and deliver opportunities for commercial and procurement improvements across the business from both local and international suppliers
- Work in collaboration with various departments to identify needs, conduct strategic sourcing reviews, plan and prioritise market engagement events
- Manage the organisations expenditure on capital goods and equipment, formulating a replacement strategy that considers commercial impacts beyond price of goods
- Manage relationships at a strategic and tactical level to ensure expectations of customer are met and exceeded
- Review processes in order to identify and implement process improvements
- Conduct regular reviews with key suppliers to ensure contracted benefits are realised and identify additional improvement opportunities to further reduce costs and improve quality of service
- Liaise with peers, contractors and stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Tertiary qualification in degree in commerce, business, finance, engineering or supply chain or Trades qualified with relevant experience
- Proven experience in a similar role, ideally in a complex and demanding environment
- Ideally technical experience in refrigeration, HVAC and/or electrical
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to liaise with all levels within the organisation including Senior Management
- Must have strong communication (verbal & written)
- Must have strong analytical skills and a high level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia