This exiting opportunity is perfect for a self-starting multitasker who will thrives in busy environment. The Project Coordinator will support and will work alongside the Project Managers to manage the safe, profitable, timely and quality delivery of projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with Project Managers to assist in delivering project objectives relating to electrical audits, RHVAC and other building works relevant to facilities management including aligned commercial projects
- Provide support Project Managers when requested thorough project documentation and reporting
- Coordinate End-to-End Project life-cycle activities according to strict deadlines and within budget
- Ensure a flawless and accurate information flow to the stakeholder and relevant internal enabling functions
- Resource and coordinate resources of team members, third-party contractors or consultants to ensure project delivery and efficiencies
- Contribute to define the project’s objectives and oversee quality throughout its life-cycle with supervision of Project Team Leader
- Identifying risks and driving activities to mitigate those risks
- Provide information and regular support to stakeholders
- Be point of contact for various working groups
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Proven work experience in a similar environment
- In depth knowledge of processes including contractor engagement
- Experience in financial reporting and knowledge of purchasing process
- Excellent communication skills with a can do attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent coordination and time management
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with intermediate Excel skills
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to liaise with all levels within the organisation including Senior Management
- Must have strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia