Project and Administration Coordinator
This position offers a pro-active and motivated professional the opportunity to become part of our exhaling Business Performance and project team. You will be responsible for supporting key Stake holders on a client-side integration role in their day to work in delivering contract management and activity process plans on time, budget and agreed quality while providing exceptional customer service to our partners.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the management of projects in terms of time, cost, quality, risks, vendors, teams, governance and communication to enable successful delivery according to project objectives
- Activity tracking ensuring a flawless and accurate information flow to the stakeholder and relevant internal enabling functions.
- Ensure all project allocations are processed in conjunction with Finance
- Coordinate managed services contract spend forecasts with relevant internal stake holders
- Work with relevant team leaders to ensure work allocated to Correct enabling functions across all disciplines
- Identifying risks and driving activities to mitigate those risks
- Coordinate FM & Adhoc projects and other relevant ad hoc requirements
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with intermediate Excel skills
- Proven experience in Administration, ideally in a complex environment
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to liaise with all levels within the organisation including Senior Management
- Must have strong communication (verbal & written)
- Must have strong analytical skills and a high level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia