EXPAT OPPORTUNITY - Lead Full Stack Developer
City FM Australia (City) provides world-leading facilities management and engineering solutions that ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes for our partners, on time and on budget. Our core services and unique offering are underpinned by our technology platforms and initiatives, delivered through in-house Software Development and Business Intelligence teams.
* This role will commence in our Melbourne office for the first 6 months and move for a period of up to 2 years to our Kuala Lumpur office, returning to Melbourne after *
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you enjoy experiencing new cultures? Are you looking for your next adventure? If this sounds like you, then READ ON!!!
We are recruiting for a Lead Full-stack Developer, in a permanent fulltime role. Our successful candidate will join our Melbourne team for 6 months and then relocate for 2 years to our Kuala Lumpur office, before returning to Melbourne. You will work with our existing Asia City team members to standardise processes, principles and playbooks across City Asia, as well as recruit team members when required. The relocation comes with a very competitive package and we believe this is a unique opportunity for the right candidate.
In this new and exciting role, you will:
- Work with a range of internal and external stakeholders across Australia and Asia
- Have a chance to contribute to the growth and development of our Asia team by recruiting, mentoring and developing team members
- Be exposed to a diverse fast paced environment
- Build long lasting relationships and achieve job satisfaction and accomplishment
To be successful in the role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Be across all stages of the software development lifecycle and work closely with the Product Manager, Business Analyst and QA to ensure that we build the right thing, the right way, whilst meeting quality and non-functional standards such as reliability, security, scalability
- Be the custodian of the product architecture and adopt DevOps for delivery (CI/CD, automation testing, abundant telemetry, resilience)
- Be the custodian of defined principles and processes for software development within the product
- Mentor your direct team of 4-5 engineers and drive a culture of autonomy and ownership
- Support the team with hands on work on complex tasks and ensure best engineering practices are adopted whilst minimising tech debt
You will be / have:
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a relevant IT degree / diploma
- Proven experience above 5 years of hands on experience on the below tech stack
- Proven experience over 2 years as a Tech Lead, ideally in a product engineering team
- Full Stack Engineer over Microsoft stack on Azure and strong CI/CD skills over DevOps and micro services
- .NET Core 2.x+ (C#, ASP.NET Core and Web API)
- Entity Framework, EF Core, SQL Server/PostgreSQL
- RESTful APIs
- Angular 8+, Ionic, JS/CSS/HTML
Architecture, Framework and Principles : SOLID Principles, OOP, GoF Patterns, Microservices, Enterprise Architecture Patterns, Event Sourcing, TDD, BDD, SOA, RLS, Top 10 OWASP.
Cloud: Microsoft Azure or related cloud platform (WebApp Services, Terraform, Azure AD, KeyVault, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions, Dockers, AKS, Azure Blob Storage, Application Insights (or equivalent), Azure SQL (PaaS)
Agile and DevSecOps
- Azure Devops/Octopus Deploy/Jenkins, CI/CD, Creating Pipelines, Creating Artifacts (Nuget etc)
- Exposure to Scalable Agile like SAFe and Spotify model - Desirable
- SCRUM, Kanban and Lean - Desirable
What you get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical, travel insurance
- Paid quarantine periods and accommodation (where applicable)
- Relocation assistance
- International flights
- Gain a wealth of experience
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, apply with a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing our key selection criteria. Pre-checks are required before our successful candidates can commence in the role.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia