Facility Engineering Co-Ordinator
In this exciting opportunity the Facilities Engineering Co-Ordinator role is supporting the day to day delivery of facility management services to our Partner - Bunnings.
The requirements for this role include the planning and coordination of reactive and planned maintenance work in accordance with contract obligations and the coordination and administration of processes to facilitate seamless store network changes including new handovers, closures and other network events.
If you would like to join a company with an excellent culture, great potential to develop your career, and become a part of a successful management team read further.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Deliver on process, planning, coordination and execution of work that underpins service delivery
- Plan reactive and preventative maintenance resourcing and schedules and co-ordinate end of DLP inspections
- Facilitate the process for budgeting and pricing of services related to new stores, expansions and upgrades
- Develop plans and implement processes to improve operational program and procedure efficiency
- Manage and monitor performance against PPM delivery and ensure compliance with the monthly performance requirements/KPI’s
- Communicate with stakeholders, contractors and suppliers with a strong commitment to excellent internal and external customer service
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Strong administration, planning and coordination skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Minor project planning and coordination
- Competency using Operating systems and Applications
- Previous experience within a fast-paced environment – Highly Regarded
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
This role will offer the successful incumbent of the role a TRP of $70,500.00 per annum.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $64,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Telecommute % 100
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia