Reporting to the Facilities Manager, this role offers a motivated, accomplished trades professional, the opportunity to proactively self-manage several sites within the Childcare sector.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide repairs and maintenance services to our partner’s childcare centres
- Manage a preventative maintenance program supported by City FM’s systems and expertise in liaising with suppliers for the provision of quality reliable equipment
- Work without supervision to proactively anticipate and resolve issues
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Be conversant with OHS guidelines and experienced in the maintenance of safe workplaces
Work within self-managed teams
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Carpentry Licence; Contractor Grade, Nominee Supervisor Grade or Site Supervisor Grade – Preferred
- Proven work experience in a similar/related industry- Mandatory
- Builders Licence or Painter's registration
- Valid Working with Children Check (Employee Category – not a Volunteer Category) – Mandatory
- Drivers Licence – Mandatory
- CPR/LVR – Preferred
This role will be covering a cluster of Childcare Centres in Sydney’s South Metro area.
If you would like to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member.
City FM does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the City careers portal or to any City team members. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Sydney NSW, Australia