We are recruiting for an experienced, detail focussed ‘Compliance Administrator’ who is looking for their next challenging role. Based in our Mulgrave Head Office, you will report to and support the Governance and Compliance Manager.
Our successful candidate will provide administrative support for the maintenance of City’s Contractor compliance program.
To be successful in the role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Process business requests to add new Contractors or change Contractors scope of works within the Contractor Compliance System
- Produce reports on Contractor compliance status in accordance with Partner KPIs
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and Contractors during the contractor onboarding / change process, and assist to resolve or escalate issues as required
- Remain up to date with the latest Contractor compliance question set and business rules
- Perform other Contractor compliance or system spot checks as directed by the Governance & Compliance Manager
- A tertiary qualification in business or related discipline (preferable but not mandatory)
- Experience in a similar administrative role (with previous compliance or health & safety exposure an advantage)
- Working experience with a range of Microsoft packages (e.g. Microsoft Office, Teams, etc.)
- Sound written skills gained communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- A keen and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and advance your career in a compliance role
Our successful candidate SHOULD be able to
- Multi-task efficiently
- Prioritise effectively
- Have excellent stakeholder skills
- Been driven and take ownership
- Work in a team or autonomously
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia