Assistant Financial Accountant
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, this role will Assist the Finance team with smooth running of the Finance function and manage timely and accurate preparation and presentation of the company’s financial data.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Assist team with preparation of department & corporate budgets as directed
- Manage assigned month-end tasks/processes to meet reporting requirements and deadlines
- Ensure account reconciliations are carried out within set timescales and managed as directed
- Assist with preparation of Group FBT returns as directed
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards and legislation relating to reporting requirements and ensure any required changes are brought to Managements attention
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- A degree in accounting or similar subject from a recognised university – Essential
- Proven financial, statutory reporting and analytical skills
- High level numeracy and reconciliation skills, with demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy with figures
- Advanced level of computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia