Reporting to the FM Ops General Manager of Assets while working closely with the Operations Performance & Projects Team, this part-time (30.4h/ week), 1 year fixed-term position offers a detail orientated, process focused professional the opportunity to provide accurate, timely and informative reports about refrigerant and diesel emissions to ensure informed decision making about sustainability and compliance.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provision of refrigerant and diesel emissions reporting to the Coles Sustainability Reporting Services Provider
- Establishment and management of data collection systems and asset registries to ensure accurate record keeping of refrigerant and diesel emissions across the lifecycle of Refrigeration & HVAC assets and generators in line with GHG protocols
- Assist with the conceptualisation of a system architecture to automate data collection and reporting services
- Maintenance of appropriate records and to support with Coles or third-party auditor queries
- Consult extensively with key stakeholders across various business units to support the requirements definition, scoping, delivery of reporting and advanced analytics assignments
- Technical support and documentation of business processes
- Investigate operational issues through Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
- Stakeholder management and risk mitigation
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, IT (or similar) – highly preferred
- Proven experience in managing high volume of data
- Good time management, planning and organising abilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Maintain a high standard of delivery on all work and meet deadlines
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia