This 6-month fixed-term position offers a pro-active and motivated professional the opportunity to become part of our exhaling Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for monitoring end-to-end project delivery through providing exceptional customer service and project support to the team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Engineering team to administer assignments and priorities and liaise with the relevant team leaders to ensure work allocation to engineers and project managers across all disciplines
- Administer Innovation project trials in conjunction with the Innovation Manager and assist the Capital project team with desktop project management functions
- Administer Project Specialist assignments in conjunction with master program, including ECR- and project allocation
- Responsible to track project changes, project progress and ensuring a flawless and accurate information flow to the stakeholder and relevant Engineering team members
- Ensure all project allocations are processed in conjunction with Finance
- Coordinate project code spend forecasts with relevant internal project owners
- Work with relevant team leaders to ensure work allocated to engineers and project managers across all disciplines
- Identifying risks and driving activities to mitigate those risks
- Coordinate FM & Adhoc projects and other relevant ad hoc requirements
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with intermediate Excel skills
- Proven experience in Administration, ideally in a complex environment
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to liaise with all levels within the organisation including Senior Management
- Must have strong communication (verbal & written)
- Must have strong analytical skills and a high level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia