Based in our Mulgrave Head Office this role will Assist the National Account Manager, Operations Team and GM with analytical/reporting and administrative tasks. Support the Projects Team with successful delivery of projects and be the key contact for operational meeting minutes and action follow up
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Operations team with analysis of information and presentations as requested e.g. sleep time report, SMM initiatives, etc.
- Support the Projects Team with job raising, technician engagement, analysis of results and reporting updates to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Assist Operations team with other administration tasks (occasional travel bookings for RM Meetings, e-mails/meeting invites for Director of Operations etc).
- Assist GM with preparation of Partnership Pack presentations, take meeting minutes and follow up report on actions
- Coordinate Quarterly Ops Meetings, take minutes and follow up/report on actions
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Cert III/IV – Business or similar (preferred)
- Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Administration role
- Demonstrated problem solving, strong analytical and project management skills
- Proven organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Mulgrave VIC 3170, Australia