Maintenance and Service Technician - Dual Trade
Based in Melbourne and reporting to the National Technical Manager this role offers a proactive, self - motivated Electrical & HVAC trades professional the opportunity to self-manage and take ownership of their own sites, whilst having the full support of our collaborative teams when required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work without supervision to proactively and flexibly anticipate and resolve issues so that critical breakdown issues do not occur
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance schedules and repairs across a wide range of disciplines such as Electrical, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
- Responsible for resolving reactive maintenance service calls from stores
- Work within self-managed teams/clusters and have ownership over stores
- Be an effective communicator and develop strong partnerships
- Participate in a call-out roster
To be considered for this role you will have / be:
- Qualified Refrigeration & Air Conditioning technician - Essential
- A Grade Electrical Licence - Essential
- Refrigerant Handling license / ARCtick Licence - Essential
- VBA issued Licence – Essential
- Scissor Lift Operators Licence – Preferred
- Driver's license
*The position requires the successful candidate to get a police check*
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 100
- Airport West VIC 3042, Australia