Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 15 retail brands & 20 online platforms. Timberland’s unique culture and product designs are inspired by the rich New England heritage of the Timberland company. Everything we make, every store we open, every aspect of our business has been founded upon the outdoor lifestyle – whether that involves wooded trails or city streets – and a Timberland community that thrives on giving back. Through support of continuous education, inhouse learning opportunities and a promote-from-within philosophy, we want to see you grow professionally. We strive to be positive, inclusive and inspiring so if this is what you’re looking, then come and join our team!
Benefits & Culture:
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Access to our Employee Benefits program which includes discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product alongside fellow passionate and dedicated sneakerheads
- Training & development to grow your career
- Opportunity to join the Future Leaders program which includes leadership training workshops, yearly global conferences, awards nights and much more
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1 + years Retail Assistant Store Manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- A motivated & driven ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- A passion for leading & inspiring a team to succeed
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and have a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Being operationally excellent and experienced with stock control and visual merchandising
- Experience with effectively managing a roster & wage control
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
If you want to be a part of a iconic global brand, APPLY NOW!
This posting is inactive.