Retail Marketing Specialist - The Athlete's Foot
From humble beginnings in 1988, starting as a wholesale distributor based in New Zealand, Accent Group has had an incredible journey of growth throughout the decades. We now proudly have over 550 stores, over 20 brands and online platforms including; Platypus, Skechers, Hype DC, Vans, Dr. Martens, Subtype, The Athletes Foot, CAT, Merrell, The Trybe, Pivot, Timberland, Stylerunner, Palladium, Stance, and Saucony. Housing an extensive collection of iconic global brands, we pride ourselves on stocking the latest and greatest footwear and apparel. Our ranges are carefully selected so you can find a treasured iconic style or a newly engineered silhouette. At Accent Group, we value your ability to express your own personal style. Our Sneakers. Your story!
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage and social distancing procedures. During this time we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our Communities.
About the role:
We have an exciting role available for a Marketing Specialist to join our Athletes Foot Marketing Team. Reporting to the TAF / Accent Performance Senior Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include assisting with the implementation of the TAF marketing strategy with a strong focus on social media, digital initiatives & sponsorship throughout AU and NZ!
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and execute organic social media calendars across The Athlete’s Foot
• Working with the Senior Marketing Manager to conceptualize social media & digital campaigns to increase leads and create engaging content
• Assist with the production of campaign materials and assets required across all channels including VM, digital, CRM and retail.
• Work cross functionally with the product & ecommerce team to ensure that we are delivering and creating content for trade comms & landing pages in line with product drops
• Implement the social media and influencer strategy per brand to deliver objectives and maximise commercial opportunities
• Researching new trends in tech, culture, and the social/content space to ensure we are continuously driving the brand forward and continuously improve our social strategy by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Uphold guidelines for The Athletes Foot to ensure that our digital channels are in line with the direction & goals of the business
• Support our franchise partners and help optimize Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Liaise with our key partners to create & execute content that can be used across all channels
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
• Demonstrated 2-3 years of marketing and/or social media experience
• Tertiary degree in marketing, communications or relevant areas
• Specialty footwear knowledge will be highly regarded, but not mandatory
• Excellent presentation skills
• IT Skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Illustrator and photoshop skills will be highly regarded, but not mandatory
• Affiliation with Accent Group Core values and “Make It Happen” attitude.
- Pay Type Salary
- 719 Elizabeth St, Waterloo NSW 2017, Australia