Wholesale Account Manager - CAT WA/SA/NT
We are proud to be the distributor of some world class footwear and apparel brands throughout Australia and New Zealand. Accent Group values its wholesale business, its team, and its customers and has been operating a wholesale business since its inception in 1988. With our dedicated wholesale teams working from our Melbourne base, and with showrooms and offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland, we believe our people have a great set of resources to get the best out of their roles. Accent Group is set up with coverage across the entire market to provide excellent service to our customers, our brands and our business.
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage and social distancing procedures. During this time we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our Communities.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Wholesale team as a Wholesale Accounts Manager for CAT Footwear & Apparel in WA/SA & NT! Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include managing assigned accounts, maintaining positive wholesale customer relations, achieving all sales targets, and effectively executing brand strategies.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Sell In future ranges and deliver the brand strategies, product stories and key commercial objectives for each season to the accounts.
- Manage the order book continuously and sell available free stock to drive positive stock management and achieve sales outcomes for the wholesale business.
- Consistently monitor and report on sell through of all wholesale accounts.
- Ensure an efficient process for sales, finance, marketing, operations and customer experience is achieved.
- Deliver consistent communication with key personal at all accounts. This should be done through Buying/Showroom visits, In store visits, website views, phone calls, video calls, emails and texts as required.
- Help to support the negotiation, completion and overall delivery of Accent Trading Terms and the wholesale businesses Key Commercial objectives.
- Remain relevant to the brand being sold and the customer being serviced as well as staying up to date with the overall marketplace.
- Manage costs of doing business. Account Managers must be diligent on all costs and act within budget and expectations for travel, samples, marketing, entertainment, helping to ensure profitability for the brand and wholesale business.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated 3 years’ experience within a similar Account Management role preferably in the retail industry
- Understand retail, apparel & footwear products, supported by sufficient business skills.
- Tertiary degree in business with a sales focus is preferable.
- Industry Exposure – Sales, Retail, Sports, Apparel, Account Management
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Affiliation with Accent Groups core Values including a Can Do and “Make It Happen”
If you have Wholesale Accounts Management experience and a passion for retail, we would love to hear from you, APPLY NOW!
- Job Function Retail - Support Office
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Northern Territory, Australia
- South Australia, Australia
- Western Australia, Australia