Merchandise Planner - Hype DC - Planning
From humble beginnings in 1988, starting as a wholesale distributor based in New Zealand, Accent Group has had an incredible journey of growth throughout the decades. We now proudly have over 500 stores, 15 brands + 20 online platforms including; Platypus, Skechers, Hype DC, Vans, Dr. Martens, Subtype, The Athletes Foot, CAT, Merrell, The Trybe, Pivot, Timberland, Stylerunner, Palladium, Stance, Saucony and Cremm. Housing an extensive collection of iconic global brands, we pride ourselves on stocking the latest and greatest footwear and apparel. Our ranges are carefully selected so you can find a treasured iconic style or a newly engineered silhouette. At Accent Group, we value your ability to express your own personal style. Our Sneakers. Your story.
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage and social distancing procedures. During this time we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our Communities.
The Role: Reporting to the Planning Manager you will get the opportunity to be involved in:
- Managing the OTB
- Stock Management
- Strategic and Seasonal Planning
- Reporting and Analysis
- People Management
The key Accountabilities of this role include (but not limited to):
- Budget formation, building and maintenance of Merchandise Financial Plans in consultation with the Buying & Planning Management teams
- Maximising Sales, GP and stock turn.
- Management of all reporting, product and supplier analysis, both weekly and seasonally
- Maximising return on inventory, closing stock management, markdowns and aged stock
- All OTB requirements, option plans, budgeted inventory levels and forecasts
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated previous experience in planning within the retail industry
- Footwear / apparel planning experience would be essential
- Advanced Excel reporting and analytical skills
- Experience with Merchandise Planning systems
- A quick learner who strives for success
- Affiliation with Accent Core Values and a 'Make it Happen' attitude
What’s On Offer:
- AMAZING Discounts on ALL our brands.
- Fun interactive team environment.
- Health Insurance discounts.
- Amazing purpose-built office in Richmond
At Accent Group Limited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
- Job Function Retail - Support Office
- Pay Type Salary
- 2/64 Balmain St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia