Solutions Manager - Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
From humble beginnings in 1988, starting as a wholesale distributor based in New Zealand, Accent Group has had an incredible journey of growth throughout the decades. We now proudly have over 550 stores, 18 brands + 20 online platforms including; Platypus, Skechers, Hype DC, Vans, Dr. Martens, Subtype, The Athletes Foot, CAT, Merrell, The Trybe, Pivot, Timberland, Stylerunner, Palladium, Stance, and Saucony. Housing an extensive collection of iconic global brands, we pride ourselves on stocking the latest and greatest footwear and apparel. Our ranges are carefully selected so you can find a treasured iconic style or a newly engineered silhouette. At Accent Group, we value your ability to express your own personal style. Our Sneakers. Your story!
COVID-19 Candidate & Customer Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our teams, customers & the community. We have implemented a range of new health and safety measures across our stores, offices & warehouse including protective equipment, signage and social distancing procedures. During this time we may conduct our recruitment processes over phone or via digital channels. These measures are designed to slow the spread of COVID-19 and help protect our Communities.
About the role:
We have an exciting role available for a Solutions Manager - Analytics to join our Digital Team. Reporting to the Solutions Architect – Analytics your responsibilities will include being the expert in analytics space (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics), advising stakeholders on analysing performance and identifying opportunities. Manage, improve and document the setup of analytics systems across Accent Group websites. Work closely with internal stakeholders as well as vendors and consultants to deliver top quality analytics solutions. Assist with onboarding new users to analytics systems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be the technical and functional expert in the space of analytics, advising stakeholders, managing the setup, configurations, administration and operations to address business needs with both Google Analytics (GA) and Adobe Analytics (AA)
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of project streams relating to GA/AA and integrated systems
- Assist with scope definition and timeline development for projects relating to GA/AA and integrated systems
- Test, debug and troubleshoot data layer implementations and tag manager configurations (Google Tag Manager/Adobe Launch) across the various websites of Accent Group retail divisions
- Liaise with developers, vendors and consultants to ensure the delivery of high quality work within agreed timelines
- Develop reports to cater for the operations of different business units at Accent Group and support the wider digital team with generating insights and identifying opportunities
- Manage the configurations in GTM across the various retail brands of Accent Group
- Support with the rollout of Adobe Launch configurations across the different websites of Accent Group divisions
- Review and optimise the setup and processes to deliver reporting efficiencies and value realisation of systems and develop and maintain documentation on processes, best practices and solution specific setups
To succeed in this role, you will need to have:
- Demonstrated 2-3 years working with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Previous experience with testing using a debugger
- Meticulous attention to detail in testing and troubleshooting
- Ability to analyse data and provide insights
- Solutions oriented
- Reactive and proactive approach
- Affiliation with Accent Group Core values and “Make It Happen” attitude.
- Pay Type Salary
- 2/64 Balmain St, Cremorne VIC 3121, Australia