NEW STORE 4Workers Store Manager - Frankston (Bayside Centre)
4Workers store number two is comingto Frankston’s Bayside Centre! Our ideal candidate will have experience leading a team within a big-box retailer and have managed a team of up to 10 staff members. We are changing the workwear game, bringing style to workwear for the hospitality, corporate, construction & healthcare sectors!
As a Store Manager, you will be expected to lead the store to success and continue this success through the development of other retail stores within your network as we continue to grow. You will be a strong leader, an excellent coach and develop teams to operate efficiently and drive customer sales. You are a strong visual merchandiser and can drive in-store promotions. Set and drive KPI’s for your store and area teams, multitasking across various operational and retail activities. You are a natural leader who is passionate about growing a brand, and people!
- Bonus earning potential of up to $12k on top of your yearly base salary
- 40% off Accent Group brands | Hype DC, Skechers, Platypus, Vans & many more
- Tuesday to Saturday roster – two consecutive days off in a row to maintain a healthy work life balance
- Access to our Employee Benefits program which includes discounted Gym Memberships & Health Insurance packages
- Work amongst premium product that is carried in our 4WORKERS stores only
- Training & development to grow your career
- Opportunity to join the Future Leaders program which includes leadership training workshops, yearly global conferences, awards nights and much more
- Create, build and maintain customer loyalty
- Manage Visual Merchandising and in-store promotions to ensure execution and excellence
- Motivate your team to achieve optimal results in KPI’s & added value targets across stores
- Closely monitor store sales in order to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and yearly targets - acknowledge outstanding results and identify any areas of missed opportunities
- Ensure stock is processed efficiently and the BOH is maintained to an optimal standard
- Effectively manage the wage costs in store, adhering to weekly wage targets and company rostering standards
- Coach and mentor your team to maintain high team morale and encourage their individual development by ensuring training and succession plans are in place
- Ensure efficient OH&S management and adhere to state and national OH&S legislation
- A motivated & driven ‘Make it Happen’ attitude
- A passion for leading & inspiring a team to succeed
- Previous experience managing in a fast-paced, multi store Retail environment
- The ability to think strategically to identify missed opportunities and have a proven track record in driving sales and KPI’s
- Being operationally excellent and experience with stock control and visual merchandisine
- Experience with effectively managing a roster & wage control
The evolution of workwear is coming! Introducing 4WORKERS, an immersive retail experience targeted at professionals in the workplace. Whether it be Hospitality, Healthcare, Industrial or Corporate, 4WORKERS is bringing 'Safety, Comfort and Style’ into workwear by offering some of the leading brands in the industry. We'vegot your work attire covered from head to toe! Our knowledgeable in-store and online team can help educate and recommend based on your profession, the best product to keep you Safe, Comfortable& Stylish. Accent Group is Australia’s leading footwear giant, with over 20 retail brands & 21 online platforms.
At Accent GroupLimited we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity and inclusion. We believe in the diversity of our people across age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical and mental ability. We strive on creating an equal employment environment where everyone from any background can be themselves.
The Accent Group acknowledges, and pays respect, to the Traditional Owners and ongoing custodians of the land. The Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and Maori people.
- Job Family Store Manager
- Job Function Retail - Store
- Pay Type Salary
- Bayside Shopping Centre, Frankston VIC 3199, Australia